首页 > > 花林月下 > 蓝家轶事之离别在即

蓝家轶事之离别在即(6/6)

目录

er in my sore need.

我就不致像如今这样焦躁地要和你争相祈祷。

Oh, lift me as a wave, a leaf, a cloud! I fall upon the thorns of life! I bleed!

哦,举起我吧,当我是水波、树叶、浮云!

我跌在生活底荆棘上,我流血了!

A heavy weight of hours has chained and bowed One too like thee:

tameless, and swift, and proud.

这被岁月的重轭所制服的生命原是和你一样:

骄傲、轻捷而不驯。

Make me thy lyre, even as the forest is: What if my leavers are falling like its own!

把我当作你的竖琴吧,有如树林:尽管我的叶落了,那有什么关系!

The tumult of thy mighty harmonies Will take from both a deep, autumnal tone,

你巨大的合奏所振起的音乐将染有树林和我的深邃的秋意:

Sweet though in sadness. Be thou, Spirit fierce, My spirit! Be thou me, impetuous one!

虽忧伤而甜蜜。

呵,但愿你给予我狂暴的精神!

奋勇者呵,让我们合一!

Drive my dead thoughts over the universe Like withered leaves to quicken a new birth!

请把我枯死的思想向世界吹落,让它像枯叶一样促成新的生命!

And, by the incantation of this verse, Scatter, as from an unextinguished hearth

哦,请听从这一篇符咒似的诗歌,就把我的话语,

Ashes and sparks, my words among mankind! Be through my lips to unawakened earth

像是灰烬和火星从还未熄灭的炉火向人间播散!

让预言的喇叭通过我的嘴唇

The trumpet of a prophecy!

把昏睡的大地唤醒吧!

O Wind, If Winter es, can Spring be far behind?

西风呵,如果冬天来了,春天还会远吗?”

蓝依宁背诵完后,房间里一片寂静之声,

只有窗外的微风轻拂树叶的“沙沙”声轻轻传来……

花林月下三月天

书页 目录
好书推荐: 倒霉蛋重生后变身农家小福女 开局禁地扮演:张起灵 金堤永固 译文欣赏:博伽瓦谭 四合院之刚穿越过来就要撵我走 盗墓:劫呢?这四个人是啥? 上清宗往事 萝莉店长:末世在线营业 从死宅到土豪,只需要几个本本 星际:人人都想独占那个娇软雌性